HOW TO RESERVE A UNIT IN ABOITIZLAND
1. Choose a lot, house and lot, or a condominium unit from our projects.
Real time available inventory can be seen in our project websites or call us at (032) 411-1600 local 1623.
2. Choose your Financial Scheme.
3. Fill up the following forms.
- Vecino Profile - This form contains your personal details including contact numbers, address, and employment to facilitate future transactions with us.
- Sales Presentation Sheet - It contains information on the property that you have purchased such as Lot Area, Floor Area, Total Contract Price, and the Financing Scheme you have chosen.
- Reservation Application
- Customer Satisfactory Survey - Fill up the form and give us feedback on how we can improve our services.
4. Along with forms to be filled up, submit your requirements.
- One Government issued ID either of the following:
- Driver's License
- PRC ID
- Senior Citizen
- Voter's ID
- Postal ID
- Marriage Certificate
- Proof of Billing
- BIR TIN*
*This is for Philippine Government taxation purposes. For those who do not have BIR TIN, we process one-time TIN application, just fill up BIR Form 1905.
5. Pay the Reservation Fee
Valid thirty days from the reservation. The amount varies from one project to another and it is deductible from the total contract price but non-refundable.